Facilitated a Risk assessment for Vegas. This included establishing strategic objectives, identifying commercial, financial, legal, operational and political risks, as well as assessing the strength of the controls and rating the likelihood and consequence of each risk.
Assessed the control environment over the following functions:
- Machine/premise security
- Cash recording and reporting systems
- Clearance of coin machine cash note boxes
- Storage of cash on premises
- Venue management
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
Evaluated compliance with cash handling policies and procedures including:
- Daily cash reconciliations between the venues daily Polled Revenue report and Intralot’s Gaming Machine Meter’s report
- Processes for dealing with variances
- Weekly/Monthly cash takings reporting.
Reviewed compliance with the venue’s gaming licence policies and procedures.